Your user data is collected and can be destroyed and deleted by you at any time.
The market place allows people to create their own shops/stores, and each individual shop owner is liable for returns and refunds. By registering you agree to these terms.
- Registration is required to use Writing and poetrys services. To register, the vendor must fill out the application form available on the Writing and poetry website. Upon registration, the vendor agrees to these General Terms and Conditions.
- With his/her application, the vendor confirms that all his/her entered details are accurate, complete and truthful. The vendor undertakes to keep the information provided in his/her registration form up to date. If such information is found to be false, incorrect or out of date, Writing and poetry may block or discontinue the vendor’s access to Writing and poetrys services.
- Upon successfully completing the registration process, the e-mail provided by the vendor must be verified. To this end, an e-mail containing a link will be sent to the address provided, the receipt of which the vendor shall confirm by clicking on this link. After registration has been validated, the vendor’s account will be activated and he/she will be able to use Writing and poetrys services.
- The vendor is personally responsible for keeping his/her login data (login, password) private. Should an unauthorized third party gain knowledge of the vendor’s data, Writing and poetry must be notified immediately.
- The vendor shall not be entitled to demand any authorisation to use Writing and poetrys services. Writing and poetry has the right to change or even discontinue the operation of its services at any time.